Contained within the compact body of the module “DTX500″ are 427 carefully-chosen sounds, created by a tone generator that handles both subtly nuanced Snare-work and dynamic, powerful drum strokes with ease.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00IJF99ZA” cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”electroni06ce-20″]
Contained within the compact body of the module “DTX500” are 427 carefully-chosen sounds, created by a tone generator that handles both subtly nuanced Snare-work and dynamic, powerful drum strokes with ease.
– 50 preset drum kits have been carefully chosen to cover a diverse range of genres, including rock, funk, jazz, reggae, and latin.
– Stores up to 20 original drum kits.
– On-board high quality digital reverb.
The module “DTX500” offers a suite of comprehensive training functions to help you improve your drumming. The combination of a realistic Hi-Hat with the DTX-PAD’s natural feel provides an enjoyable practice experience that’s difficult to beat.
– 63 internal practice tunes in a diverse range of genres. Mute drum parts to enjoy the feeling of playing along with a band, just as if you were live on stage.
– An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player to the module “DTX500” to practice with your favorite tunes.
– High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings as much as you like.
– Challenging “groove check” and “rhythm gate” functions that let you enjoy practice and develop your timing.
– Recording functions that let you capture your own performances and listen to them over again to improve your technique.
John plays through some of the drum kit sounds available on the Yamaha DTX500. The Yamaha DTX500 is available now from Cranbourne Music ...
|Dimensions||Width||252 mm (9-15/16 inch)|
|Height||147 mm (5-13/16 inch)|
|Depth||52 mm (2-1/16 inch)|
|Weight||Weight||898 g (2 lbs)|
|Maximum Polyphony||32 notes|
|Voices||Drum and percussion: 427, Melodies: 22|
|Effects||Reverb: 19, Master EQ: 2 bands|
|Drum kits||Preset: 50, User: 20|
|Note Capacity||Approx. 16,000 notes|
|Note Resolution||96 ppq (parts per quarter note)|
|Song recording type||Real-time replace|
|Song tracks||1 track|
|Songs||Demo: 3, Practice: 41, Pad: 19, User: 20|
|Tempo||30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.|
|Beat||1/4 to 9/4|
|Timing||Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet|
|Training Functions||Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate|
|Connectors||OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Inputs 1, 5, 6, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Inputs 2, 3, 4, 8 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT|
|Accessories||Power Adaptor (PA-130A or PA-3C)|