The most affordable V-Compact® series from the V-Drums® family is also undergoing new upgrades and refinements with a new Kick Pad and V-Cymbals®. With its improved playability, the new kits help you maximize your performance and practice time. Get better faster with the built-in Coach and Quick Rec/Play function.
- The most compact and affordable V-Drums, featuring a mesh-head snare (PDX-8) and a cloth-head Kick Pad (KD-9)
- Authentic percussion instruments onboard the TD-4 sound module
- Dual-trigger cymbal pad for crash and ride (CY-8)
The TD-4K2 components are packaged in two boxes as follows:
- Box 1 (TD-4K2)
(1) TD-4 Percussion Sound Module with multi-pin cable harness and module mount
(1) PDX-8 Mesh Pads
(3) PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pads
(1) KD-9 Kick Trigger Pad
(2) CY-8 Cymbal Pad
(1) CY-5 Cymbal Pad
(1) FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Box 2 (MDS-4)
This includes the drum set rack, and the clamps and arms for both the pads and cymbals.
Kick drum pedal not included
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-4 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3): PD-8 x 3
- Cymbal Pad (Crash/Ride): CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad (Hi-Hat): CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4 x 1 (sold separately)
* Kick Pedal and Drum Throne are not included.
- Extra Trigger Input
- 1 (CR2)
- Drum Key, Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series, Pad Mount: MDH Series, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10/PM-30, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
Size and Weight
- 1,200 mm
- 47-1/4 inches
- 1,100 mm
- 43-5/16 inches
- 1,250 mm
- 49-1/4 inches
- 12.1 kg
- 26 lbs. 11 oz.
Gear Review Roland TD4K2
KAOS drum specialist Bill Bates presents Roland's entry level electronic V Drum kit, the TD4K2. Lots of info but no playing examples.